Registration for Juniors
2013 Season Registration
Mosman Football Club is using the FFA MyFootball Club on-line registration system for all players. All returning players will have an FFA number - even if you do not know what it is. Go to www.myfootballclub.com.au to find your FFA number using your date of birth and name.
Returning Players. Once you have your FFA number and password, you can register on-line using the link below, which will be available until Friday 22nd February 2013. Further registrations after this date will be considered on a case by case basis, if there is space in one of the teams. Please email the Sub-Junior, Juniors or Junior Ladies VP to check if late registration is possible, and if so follow the registration process below.
New Players. New players can register using the link below, which will be available until Friday 22nd February 2013. Please note the additional registration requirements for new players. Further registrations after this date will be considered on a case by case basis, if there is space in one of the teams. Please email the Juniors or Junior Ladies VP to check if late registration is possible, and if so follow the registration process below.
U6 - U8 Team Registration. We encourage social teams to register themselves, so friends and classmates can play together. The deadline for team registration is Friday 22nd February 2013. To register a team:
- Register all players first
- Appoint a manager and coach
- Complete a team form and email to the Sub-Juniors VP or mail to: Mosman Football Club, PO Box 170 Spit Junction NSW 2088. Attention: Sub-Juniors VP
The top 2-3 U9 teams, and all other junior players will be placed into teams according to their skills assessment or trial results - check the registration news item for session times. Please ensure your child attends these sessions during February.
Registration Fees for 2013 are here.
Mixed, Ladies & Dual Registration
Junior boys play in the mixed competition (which is 95% boys), played on Saturday morning. Junior Girls have a choice of playing in the ladies competitions, played on Sunday morning or the mixed competition. We recommend the following:
U9. Girls can either play with their male friends in an U9 team or female friends in an U10 team. Both competitions are semi-graded, so the stronger teams from each club will play each other.
U10/U11. Girls can either play with their male friends in an U10 team or female friends in an U10 team. The girls U10 competition is semi-graded, so the stronger teams from each club will play each other. The mixed U10 competition is graded into divisions, and girls will be placed into teams according to their skills assessment results.
U12 and up. All competitions are graded into divisions and selection for boys and girls is based on their skills assessment results. Only girls with exceptional athletic ability should consider joining an U12 or over mixed team, and their suitability will be clear from the skills assessment metrics relative to the boys. The final call on placing players in teams will be made by the Vice Presidents of Juniors and Junior Ladies, and will be made based on our view, in consultations with parents, of the best interests of the player concerned.
Dual Registration. Female players can register to be eligible for both the mixed and girls competitions. An additional fee is payable for dual registration.
- Full Member of Both Teams. Subject to the criteria above girls can join 2 teams and play on Saturdays and Sundays, and train with each team (schedule allowing).
- Borrowed Players. Girls can play for mixed teams as borrowed players, when the mixed teams need additional players. This should be organised via the team manager, who will approach the VPs to request additional players. There are some complex rules on player eligibility, which are detailed here, but in general players can play up age group or in a higher division in the same age group.
What do I have to do? (AVAILABLE 1 JAN 2013)
1. Register with Mosman FC
Register with Mosman FC via MyFootball Club, and pay by credit card (includes a 2% credit card fee) - Recommended approach
- Click the "Player Registration" Button (NB Referee registration is also now available)
- Click " I have logged into MyFootballClub..."
- Enter FFA number & password
- Check or complete your personal details, then click register
- Select Mosman Football Club / player and the registration category
- Once confirmed pay by credit card
- If you do not wish to pay by credit card, select Invoice Me and go to step 2
2. Make Payment
If you do not want to pay by credit card, pay your registration by one of these methods :
A) Bank Transfer: Please transfer funds to:
Name: Mosman Football Club
BSB: 032 097
Please make sure you put the PLAYERS NAME and AGE GROUP as a reference when making a payment.
Example ; John Smith U10
Please also print a copy of your receipt / funds transfer confirmation and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Mosman Football Club, 5/2 Paling Street, Cremorne 2090. Attention: Juniors Registrar
B): Cheque: Write a cheque payable to “Mosman Football Club” with the player name, age group and FFA number on the back of the cheque. Mail to: Mosman Football Club, Mosman Football Club, 5/2 Paling Street, Cremorne 2090. Attention: Juniors Registrar
Please note registrations will not be processed until the payment has been received and confirmed.
3. Complete the MWFA Application
The MWFA form is for U12 and older players who did not play for Mosman FC or another MWFA club last season. Please download , complete and send to Mosman FC as noted below.
4. Provide a digital photo (U12/W12 and older)
The MWFA cards use a digital photo, that should :
- Be roughly square
- Have no hats, no glasses or sunglasses
- Have a light background
- Be compressed to 30kb or less (Microsoft Picture Manager compressed to "web pages" will do this)
- Have a file name : "MFC2012 your name team .jpg" (eg MFC2012 Jim Beam 035/4.jpg or MFC2012 John Smith U10.jpg). If your don't know your team leave a space.
5. Provide proof of age
Players must provide a copy of their birth certificate or passport. (mail or email to address above)
This information should be scanned and emailed to email@example.com or mailed to: Mosman Football Club, 5/2 Paling Street, Cremorne 2090. Attention: Juniors Registrar
We hope you find this early registration process more convenient and look forward to another excellent season in 2012.
Jane Randall (Sub-Junior Vice President), Sally Whitehead & Suzy Foster (Jr. Ladies VPs) & Elias Aghnatios (Jr. VP)
Back to top